Not to be confused with "When To Refund A Purchase"
NOTE: READ THE PACKAGE'S DEPICTION TO SEE A SELLER'S REFUND POLICY.
- Once you buy a package, it will appear in your Packix account page, which can be found here: https://repo.packix.com/account/
- Once on that page, find the package you purchased and click on it to see the details of the purchase.
- If you made the purchase within 7 days, a REFUND button will be shown.
- If you need a refund after the 7 days are over try contacting the seller directly. If they don't respond after a few days, contact Packix Support.
- Next, you will need to explain why you are requesting a refund.
NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-PURCHASE A PACKAGE AFTER IT HAS BEEN REFUNDED.
Once it's submitted, all you need to do is wait for the seller to decide if they are going to issue a refund.
If the seller hasn't decided after a week or you are unhappy with the seller's decline reason, you can escalate the refund request to Packix Support.
Gift purchases cannot be exchanged or refunded.