On the 1st and 15th of every month, you are able to request a payout via PayPal if you meet the following criteria:
- You have more than $20 available for withdrawal.
- Purchases need to age for 30 days before they can be eligible for a payout.
- The reason for the 30 day wait period is in the event you need to issue a refund to a customer.
NOTE: Packix is EST-based and payouts are not automatically triggered. They are usually triggered around 8am-9am.
You can request your payout by viewing your wallet on the developer portal.
In the wallet, you will see 2 sections:
- Unpaid Earnings - This is the number of sales that either did not pass the 30-day mark yet or it has but it's not a payout day yet. The amount shown is after Packix fees & taxes were taken out.
- Available - This is the money that is available for you to withdraw on any day once it's in this section. (Assuming it's over $20)
When making the payout request, you will be prompted for your PayPal email. This email is not stored so you need to type it in each payout.
NOTE: TRIPLE CHECK YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL FOR TYPOS BEFORE SUBMITTING
Once you make the payout request, it's sent over to the Packix Admins for review and they will confirm the payout which should be an instant payout once it's confirmed.